People talk a lot about online vs offline friendships, but I want to talk about online vs. offline casual acquaintanceship, specifically the kind you make on tumblr. For me, at least, I think the biggest difference is the kind of stuff that causes me to interact with people on tumblr vs offline. Like, say what you will about the importance of meatspace or whatever, but I’ll take a casual friendship based on a shared appreciation of intersectional feminism and Star Trek over one based on “we both signed up for linear algebra” any day.
slamdunkcrusaders asked: visitor, chimes
visitor: what creature visits your dreams most often?
I really love this question, but I find it very difficult to answer, since I don’t really have recurring dreams about any particular creature. Common features of creatures I’ve dreamed about include minimalistic, round features and bright colors, typically blue or orange. Beyond that I can’t really say anything for sure.
chimes: what sounds are your favorite?
Electronic humming that I can plainchant over, water sloshing in a metal bowl, large hollow booming noises, wind chimes, cicadas, whales.
- what is the most comforting thing at night time for you?
- what creature visits your dreams most often?
- what sounds are your favorite?
- when do you normally awaken?
- describe your tattoos,or tattoos you would like in the future?
- think of somewhere otherworldly u wish to be within, what is it like there?
- what do you find most charming in others?
- your favorite sweets ?
- your most precious plush toy?
- your favorite herbs?
- books you remember from your childhood?
- who is the most fantastical being u have known?
- what do u expect to be like in your elder years?
- in what type of environment do you feel most safe?
- what kind of item would you most likely buy from an antique store?
- how do you show others you are fond of them?
- if your life were a tale, how do u expect it would end??